Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Not IT Girl

I caved and decided to join the blogging world. I think it might be fun.

Here is a little about myself: I hate spiders and bad drivers. I kinda hate being a "grown up" or whatever it is that I am.  When I crave food I need it then and there (bless my future husband when I am preggers). Most of all about me, check the title of my blog:  I'm a "not it" girl.  Well, I had lots of friends. But I have never cared about this stuff. I hardly care what I look like, what my hair is doing, or what people think of me. Sure, I don't want to look like a homeless person, but I live in t-shirts and my camo pants. I wear my shoes into the ground and my hoodies 'til they have holes in them. If it's not broken, why fix it?

Until next time!

xoxo
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment