Guilty pleasures, we all have them. I feel like I have way more then everyone else, but that is the way life is. I just felt like anyone who reads this should know more about me. This is also my favorite questions to ask people because you learn the funniest things about people.
1: Chocolate- I feel like that is a given.
2: Cafe Rio salad- I can't get enough!
3: Shopping- Every girl has this problem.
4: French Fries with ice cream.
5: Curling up in bed with my laptop and watching movies.
6: Stupid music with a good beat- This isn't everyone's cup of tea but, I can't get enough Ke$ha.
7: Snap Chat- Not the dirty kind. I think that is dumb. I like the kind where you send crazy faces to your friends. I can't stop.
8: Nachos- I love cheesy chips so much!
9: Big Bang Theory- I almost watched an entire season in one day.
10: Chick flicks- I love how stupid, predictable, and cheesy they are.
11: Dr. Pepper- I drink way too much of this!
12: Gummy Bears- I gobble those things up!
13: Pinterest- I waste a lot of time on that....
This is becoming more of a things I eat and things I waste time on blog. Lets keep going!
14: Photo Shoots- What girl doesn't like her picture to be taken.
15: Taylor Swift- I have her Red album memorized!
16: Sleeping in- This is almost a talent of mine.
17: Staying out late with friends- It makes me feel rebellious.
18: The 80's- I love everything about that time period!
19: Gym clothes- I will spend all day in those suckers.
20: Doritos- I inhale them!
I hope you enjoyed my little confession session. I have so many simple pleasures, I hope I am not alone. Until next time!
xoxo
Jennie
No comments:
Post a Comment